Natural vitamin C foods
Vitamin C is a water-soluble which is not produced or stored by the human body. So, it is essential for us to consume it in enough amount from the foods. The total daily value of vitamin C your body required is 90 mg.
Vitamin C Deficiency
The symptoms caused by vitamin C deficiency include infections and bruising, bleeding gums, scurvy, poor in healing wound and anemia. As vitamin C can also essential for the healthy and glowing skin so by eating natural vitamin C foods, it prevents you from the dry, rough and dull skin. If you want to know about the natural vitamin C foods, then read the article:
Vitamin C in Juicy Fruit:
- Oranges- 70mg of vitamin C is provided by a medium-sized orange. Some other citrus foods are also a good source of it includes limes, grapefruit, and
- Strawberries- it contains a diverse mixture of vitamin C, folate, manganese, flavonoids, and other antioxidants. Taking one cup of strawberry halves will provide you 89 mg of it, and it helps you to prevent diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and
- Papayas- 87mg of it is contained by the one cup of papaya. The study shows that the papaya is given to the Alzheimer’s for six months and results in reducing the inflammation and 40% oxidative stress decreased.
- Lychees- only one lychee have 7mg of this vitamin while one cup of lychee has 151% of it. It also contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 which is beneficial for the heart, blood vessels, and
- Lemons- full lemon with its peel contain 83mg of it and prevents scurvy. It also acts as an antioxidant.
- Brussels sprouts- half a cup of cooked brussels sprouts has 49mg of it and important for bones. It helps in the formation of the collagen and is high in folate, vitamin K, vitamin A, potassium, manganese and fiber.
- Broccoli- it is a cruciferous vegetable which improved the immunity and reduced the risk of heart disease and cancer. Eating one-half cup of cooked broccoli gives of 51mg of vitamin C.
- Kiwi- vitamin C riches kiwifruit help to improve immunity, decrease the oxidative stress and lower cholesterol level. one medium sized kiwi has 71 mg of it.
- Kale- it is also a cruciferous vegetable which contains 80mg of vitamin C in only one cup of kale. It also contains carotenoids lutein, vitamin K and zeaxanthin.
- Guava- rich in antioxidant lycopene and contains 126mg of this in only single guava.
Home remedies for glowing skin
As winter is coming, the skin starts to become stretchy, dry, patchy, discolored and dull. So, everyone is looking for a product that moisturizes and nourishes their skin. You can also control these problems through taking diet for glowing skin. There are a lot of foods for healthy skin which can help you to protect it from the winters. Some of the home remedies for glowing skin are mention here which will prevent your skin from the dry winter air.
- Green tea
- Carrot juice
- Karela juice
- Coconut oil
- Cod liver oil
- Aloe Vera
The above-mentioned foods are very helpful for the glowing skin tips, some of them are used externally by applying them in a mashed form and massage on the skin includes papaya, banana, olives, almond, figs, and avocado. While different oils like olive, coconut and almond oil can help to nourish your skin. Other of them like saffron, rose water, milk, green tea, orange juices, karela juices, and carrot juices can be drink and wash your skin with them also.
Weleda skin food
A natural moisturizer which protects your skin to get dry and rough. It can protect your skin from winters and act as repair cream for the dry patches. The basic main ingredients of Weleda skin food are peanut oil, almond oil, and lanolin. The lanolin is a sebum which is produced from the skin and helps to feed the dry skin. While peanut oil and almond oil will make your skin soft and soothing. It can be used as a day and night cream which is good for any part of your body; hands, face, elbows etc.
Liquid vitamin C for skin
Vitamin C liquid is an ointment which will defend your skin from the wrinkles and lines due to aging. It can also help your skin to boost up the collagen which will repair and undo the aging symptoms. As vitamin C is important to produce collagen in your body and antioxidant which can help to revive aged and damaged skin.